Sunday, February 20, 2011

To be a princess...

I had the pleasure of recreating my Sleeping Beauty cake for my little friend, Catherine, who was turning 4 in style - with a party at Fairyland! The humid weather did not like my tall behead so it had to be shortened to comply (click here for an image of what it looked like after a night of disgustingly hot weather). Anyway, the final product looked like this:


I was also asked to do some matching cookies for a take-home gift. Nothing says "Princess Party" like a pink crown!


The cookies were packaged up with a handful of Smarties for good measure.



I was also lucky enough to take my daughter, Libby, to the party, and to watch as Fairy Sparkles hacked into the cake. At least I got to eat a piece!


Happy Birthday Catherine!


Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment